Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Messi promotes eFootball

Today, eFootball released their official reveal trailer for their new game, succeeding Pro Evolution Soccer. The game will be free and will run under a new engine called 'Unreal Engine 4'. It will no longer launch a new game every year, but rather make a new free update every new season.


In the trailer, he says (translated to English):

'I am always determined to win no matter who we are up against. I like winning, and to do that it's vital that I maintain my concentration at a high level in every game.'


There's also footage of Messi's graphics in-game


They've also released their roadmap, and what the game will offer.


That is all for today, so I hope you liked this entry and I'll see you in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messi promotes eFootball

Today, eFootball released their official reveal trailer for their new game, succeeding Pro Evolution Soccer. The game will be free and will...