Friday, June 11, 2021

Messi, the global ambassador of Hard Rock Cafe

Yesterday, Messi announced that he is now the global ambassador of Hard Rock Cafe, which is an international company of a chain of theme restaurants. This was done to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Also, a 'Messi burger' will be added to the menu in August.


In the original Instagram post, he said "I’m very happy to tell you I’m the new global ambassador for @hardrockcafe. It’s a privilege to stand with the brand and everything it represents. Come with me and join the #Live Greatness movement. Get your hoodie at hardrock.com" and in Facebook, he said "I’m proud to announce my newest collaboration with Hard Rock. Join us in our mission to Live Greatness and experience great moments. Get your hoodie at https://shop.hardrock.com/en-us/messi".






As he said in those posts, Messi hoodies are now available on the Hard Rock Cafe website. It also includes two special edition guitar pins.




That is all for today, so I hope you liked this entry and I'll see you in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messi promotes eFootball

Today, eFootball released their official reveal trailer for their new game, succeeding Pro Evolution Soccer. The game will be free and will...