Monday, May 31, 2021

Barcelona signs Agüero, Messi's compatriot

Today, a few hours ago, Barcelona finally announced the signing of Sergio 'Kun' Agüero, coming from Manchester City. He's known Messi since 2005, prior to the 2005 U-20 World Cup, so their friendship comes a long way back. I will soon do an entry regarding their link-up.


Some of his statements regarding Leo were: "It's a pleasure and I am proud to play with Leo, If he continues. Which I think he will. I will try to give it my all as he has always done." and "Leo and I talk every day. Being able to train with him every day will allow us to get to know each other better.", as well as saying that Barcelona is the best club in the world.

Hopefully they both link up well in the coming season at Barça. I hope you liked this entry, and as always, I'll see you in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messi promotes eFootball

Today, eFootball released their official reveal trailer for their new game, succeeding Pro Evolution Soccer. The game will be free and will...